- 2 authors to this blog.
- 4,578 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,946 tags were created.
- 955 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- November 21, 2017 @ 5:08 am - Spinal Cord Research Participant Shares Journey to Recovery (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 18, 2017 @ 11:31 am - What is life like with a spinal cord injury? (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 16, 2017 @ 11:19 am - Toyota Mobility Unlimited Challenge (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 16, 2017 @ 10:57 am - Specialty wheelchairs help athletes thrive (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 9, 2017 @ 4:14 am - Eye-Driven Wheelchair Gives Quadriplegics More Independence (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 5, 2017 @ 10:18 am - Couple comes closer together by seeking paralysis cure and competing in New York City Marathon (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 3, 2017 @ 9:03 am - ‘Extreme Makeover: Home’ still changing York County quadriplegic man’s life 6 years later (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 2, 2017 @ 6:21 am - Be Thankful and Heal Faster: Author Describes Spinal Cord Injury Recovery (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 1, 2017 @ 7:13 am - ‘The Quadfather’ has a message for techies — accessibility ‘should not be an add-on’ (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- October 30, 2017 @ 3:25 pm - Accomable.com (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats