VA’s Adaptive Housing Grants for Disabled Veterans

Published: July 18, 2013  |  Source:

VA provides grants to Servicemembers and Veterans with certain permanent and total service-connected disabilities to help purchase or construct an adapted home, or modify an existing home to accommodate a disability. Two grant programs exist: the Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) grant and the Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) grant. Learn more at: